For the TheDocumentCo website:
- Browse through our selection of services (for essays, dissertations, proofreading and plagiarism checks) and range of subjects that we cover
- Submit your essay proposal here, stating the essay title, word count, and deadline. We will get back to you with a quote. For full details of pricing, click here.
- For general essay enquires e-mail, us at email@example.com, for proofreading or plagiarism e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For Essays and Assignments:
- Use a highlighter to mark out the relevant sections
- Make notes on the argument and structure
- Take a look at the references and bibliography to see the correct formatting and possible secondary reading. They are there for a reason. It should be easy to find these references, especially if you have a standard Athens account.
- Make a note of the structure of the argument that the writer has used
- Read 10+ articles on the subject
Study the literature review; this will give you all the relevant information with regards to the dissertation